NOMINATED SUPERVISOR NEEDED
Growing Maestros is a new ELC (0-5) opening soon in 2021. We are located in Beverly Hills NSW, and offer a comprehensive classical music education within our preschool program, as well as immersion in languages and arts. We are now looking for a Diploma qualified Nominated Supervisor.
PIANO TEACHERS are also invited to apply to run the individual piano lessons.
If you have:
• appropriate qualifications,
• experience in a similar role within early childhood education,
• practical knowledge of the National Quality Standards,
• the passion and commitment to high quality early childhood education,
• excellent communication skills and leadership skills,
• current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis,
• current Working With Children Check,
• the right to work in Australia,
• an interest in alternative approaches to early childhood education,
then we would love to hear from you!
For piano teachers: you must have relevant music qualification and some teaching experience with young children.
The benefits for you to work as part of the Growing Maestros team:
• generous above-award remuneration,
• continuous professional growth through formal professional development and daily hands-on activities,
• work with a supportive management team in a boutique family-oriented centre,
• learn to teach a unique preschooler program in music and instrumental learning.
• easy access by train, buses, located near shops and restaurants of Beverly Hills.
For more information on our centre's philosophy and complete educational program, please visit www.growingmaestros.com.au
Please send your resume with at least 2 referees and all the above documentation to the Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on the 25th January 2021. Positions start from mid-February 2021.
Chantel Early Leaning Centre is looking for motivated and dedicated staff to join our team in 2020. We have positions open for trainees, Diploma’s and Early Childhood teachers. To find out more about this rewarding job please contact us on (02)9570 8763 or send your resume to email@example.com
Peakhurst Early Learning Centre Qualified Diploma & Certificate lll Early Childhood Educators
We are seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for teaching and caring for children aged 2-6 to join our successful and professional team at our boutique centre located in Peakhurst.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educator and a Certificate lll educator to join our team.
Your skills and qualifications should include;
- At least 2 years experience as a room leader
- Certificate lll, Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent as recognised by licensing authorities or studying ECT.
- First Aid Certificate/Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children's check
Position Information: Start Date: 2nd January 2019 or sooner. *3-5's Preschool room Educators
Skills, knowledge required
- Displays a sound understanding of the programming cycle and implementing a preschool program.
- Ability to interact with children and families in a positive, sensitive and respectful manner
- Ability to develop and demonstrate positive behaviour strategies and support children's learning
- Ability to work with other team members in the inclusion, support and care of all children
- Sound knowledge of current child care practices
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Sound knowledge of NQF principles
- Good knowledge of Licensing Regulations under the relevant Act
- Experience interacting with groups of children 2 to 6 years of age
- Well developed observation and reporting skills
- Well developed knowledge of inclusion principles
- Ability to cope effectively in an emergency or stressful situation
- Willingness to accept supervision and seek direction
- Effective interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Effective consultative, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Effective time management skills
- Good keyboard, computer and software package skills
In return we offer:
- Above award salary (dependant on your experience and performance)
- Extremely supportive Management (Centre Owner)
- Dedicated team
- Paid professional development courses
- Free uniforms
- Car parking
- Weekly pay arrangements
RESUME REQUIREMENTS: *Please attach to your resume, cover letter with a current photo. If this is you, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9153 9300