Providing the best possible service to help children and young people develop confidence and skills to successfully cope with life’s challenges. Mention this ad for a free strengthening ball with your first appointment.
- Do you find it difficult to read your child's handwriting and book work?
- Does your child have difficulty playing on playground equipment, riding their bike, swinging a swing, climbing or balancing?
- Does your child have difficulty opening recess packets, using cutlery, getting dressed, doing up zippers and button, doing a puzzle or playing with small games?
- Does your child 'over-react' to your sudden touch, clothes tags, lying backwards, dogs barking, the vacuum cleaner or grass/sand on their feet? Or do they constantly move about to seek out those sensations?
- Does your child have difficulty asking their friends to play, thinking before doing, self esteem and confidence?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, then your child may benefit from Occupational Therapy. At Hopalong we run individual assessment and therapy programs as well as group programs to address the above skills and for children age 2 years to 18 years.
Hopalong is registered with NDIS for Plan Managed and Self Managed Funding are accepted as well as Medicare and Private Health Funds.
Our Group programs include:
• Preschool Social Skills- weekly
• Bounce Back 4 Kids- weekly
• Handwriting- school holidays and weekly
• School Aged Social Skills- school holidays
• Transition to Kindergarten- January holidays
• Transition to High School- January Holidays
• NAPLAN Skills- Easter school holidays
2015 Winner of Hurstville City Council Business of the Year
2015 Winner of Hurstville City Council Health Business of the Year
2015 Finalist in St George and Sutherland Business Awards
2016 & 2014 Finalist in Hurstville City Council Health Business of the Year
2013 Winner Tahnee Westbury Hurstville City Council Business Person of the Year
2013 & 2012 Winner of Hurstville City Council Heath Business of the Year 2014, 2013, 2012 Finalist in the St George & Sutherland Business Awards
2011 Winner Hurstville City Council SSHED Business Development Award
Peakhurst Centre, Unit 29, 17 Lorraine St, Peakhurst 2210
North Strathfield Suite 3, Level 1, 22 George St, North Strathfield, 2137
Email Ph: 1800 809 552 Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn and You Tube